HEARING THE WAKE UP CALL FOR CHANGE
Change happens. And while we can’t control much of the world changing around us, we can control how we respond. How well are you equipped to manage the resistance to change?
During change, one of the most important elements for success is management’s ability to listen and communicate effectively. Leaders that can consistently engage, challenge and educate their people through change are successful.
Change will occur and we can choose to be active participants and go with the flow or we can attempt to resist and suffer the stresses. No single methodology fits every individual or every company; but there is a set of practices, tools and techniques that can be adapted to a variety of situations. Kristi Royse’s keynote presentations deliver proven solutions that you can implement right away.
• Learn to avoid critical mistakes made during change
• Receiving collective feedback and creating open communication
• Overcoming employees resistance to change
• Creating a plan for success; what the most successful to differently
• Listening like a leader; the truth about trust
• Sending a clear and united message
Thanks to sponsor, Executive Charter Services, for providing a $200 Spa Wish gift certificate for our meeting drawing!
Please join us for this interesting meeting and a great lunch on Thursday, September 24, 2009!
Don't miss this opportunity to join us, meet VCOMA members, and share ideas & information. We hope to see you there!
More info on our speaker Kristi Royse of KLR Consulting.